Sunday, December 20, 2009

ketuk skit kepala tuh!!

salam alayk!

it had been almost 2 weeks since i started my holidays or since i ended up my school ages.. that period of time, i judging myself  till now wondering whether did i am strong enough to endure anything out there?

at first, i thought i can..i mean overcome all those things that can weaken your 'iman'.. but then, i started to feel boring and i tried something new.. (don't get misunderstood!) yeah, i started to watch videos, dramas, and hearing musics.. but then, i still performed ibadah lah..

but that was something i feel merely not me.. it seem s that my ibadah doesn't help me get rid of those bad things. those things still conquered my heart and most of my times, i felt not 'khusyuk' thinking of the movies characters while i'm doing my solat.. such a ridiculous person seh!! ):

then, i felt bad thinking of this was just a merely two weeks holidays.. aida, you'll have 6 months more. i'm wondering what the hack i'll be..

nauzubillah himinzallik.

 

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger