Friday, August 21, 2009

to my sister

salam..

i've been came back home last week to send my sister abroad, USA. it was kinda busy during that week because i really want to spend my last time to her.. (: i really didn't believe that 2 years had passed just like that.. nowadays, time is really golden.. hehehe..during Saturday night, we exchanged presents. she gave me a mug written 'aida was here'..hahaha..and i gave her a book entitled 'kisah teladan ahli sufi'.. it was kinda happy that time and tomorrow (sunday), she will be departing from Malaysia.. i said to Ustaz that i will be going back to school during monday morning although that morning i will be sitting for add math and tassawur exam.. hahaha.. but i am willingly to sacrifice my weekends' table to send her.. yet, she is one of my biggest influencer in my life..

it was almost 8.00 p.m. and she had some briefing from jpa officer before she will check in at 9.00 p.m. Subhannallah, the schedule stated that the plane will depart on 2330.. but i just accept it.. it such a poignant situation during that time..hihihi..but later, i had used to it..

bye2, acik..thanks very much.. i really appreciate what u had gave to me..may it last for whole life.. may u lead a blissful life at indiana..wasalam.. 

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger